Concerned About Your Cybersecurity Posture? – Enhanced Business Technology Security
Malicious hackers and computer viruses can cripple your IT infrastructure and steal sensitive information – leading to potential losses and significant downtime. That’s why you need a proactive approach to harden your systems.
- Managed Firewall & Antivirus – Concentric walls of defense
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention – Monitoring to enable fast response
- Mobile Device Security – Protection for mobile workflow and collaboration
A Managed IT Services provider helps you keep up with evolving threats and secure IT assets using the latest technologies. They deal with a diverse threat matrix and utilize qualified technicians to help you build a more resilient IT environment.
Protecting your business against cyber threats starts with you.
Engage the UNETEC team to train your staff on security best practices including the use of strong passwords and being on guard against social engineering and phishing. Here are more steps you can take to protect yourself.
Strategies to Protect Your Business Against Cyber Threats
- Use strong passwords and change them regularly. Passwords are among the first line of defense against malicious hackers and other cyber threats.
- Enforce unique passwords across your business and use a password manager to store and share passwords
- Update and upgrade your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs regularly.
- Limit or block access to unnecessary sites. This greatly reduces the threat of hackers and viruses on your network
- Lock down your WiFi and consider replacing network equipment every few years. Some older routers have security vulnerabilities that are never patched and expose your network and information to exploitation.
- Automatically update your OS and other software. It deters hackers from exploiting vulnerabilities in older programs.
- Institute strong encryption protocols on your data and network. This tactic makes it difficult for hackers to modify or use critical business data.
Securing your data and business network against malicious hackers and viruses is a full-time endeavor. The UNETEC team will work closely with you and provide continuous cybersecurity monitoring, maintenance and patching.
Learn how to protect your business.Contact us for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation.